Saturday, October 10, 2015

UFO & Aliens part 8

Could it be dreams are the memories of an abduction ? or every times you having a dream your mind is travelling in some other dimension than the one you live in. 
I was in a strange farm house with my family when went outside near the rod I saw something strange a man was taking pictures on the side rod was with his son and, a pick-up and I went closer to see what he was taking pictures off there were five light being like greys and they were talking to him he did not listen to them, so they took his camera and started to beat him up, and it was really violent! the man took  his car and left, crazy because after the man has left I could see into his life he didn't remember who he was for tree weeks after tree weeks he started to remember about some things they did to him.
  there were two species of males and one female, two like kids when they where beating the man only the two males was using violent the female didn't participated nor the kids but the kids were like ayaa,ayaa saying it with they hands up to the male to beat the human man up.
 they all were so ugly the female had breast like human large eyes short harms compared to the males the males, were so ugly like so old and scary scary! 
that I could feel my body in fear they all had they legs like human but long fingers, and by the end of their feet was like ducks, they where on the mission they had something like a machine standing on the ground I could see it but I don't find anything on Earth that I could described it with, and above on the air not too far they had another thing like a wheel of a car with holes on it a flying disc colored like grey and black, in between the one on the ground, and the one in the sky was an energy like green blue light in the middle, and both side white! it looks like it was sending something from the ground to the sky, more up deep in the sky they were a big spaceship that was build very strange like round shape but then a disc in a disc like a spaceship within a spaceship.
 By the times I was screaming they saw me and was immediately with me I said to them stay away from me your very scary don't touch me! do not hurt me but it was already too late, they where already all over me, it was like they were in another dimension then the one i was in, that is how i was seen them but ad the same times they was with me in my world.!
 I asked them why our you doing this ? what you want ? and they reply we work more in the night time because we do not want human to see us and bored us  we are only interested at the planet earth, the ground is why we're here I said let me go then! what you want with me?
 they reply you contacted us with your mind! we knew you could see us and I said I didn't! they said yes!  not everyone can see us because they're afraid to see us but you wasn't your not afraid of us, I reply yes I am! your very ugly and scary, how can I not be afraid of you ? 
look what you doing to me and they insert something long in my back like a needle that had a liquid in it, the liquid went in my back and their pulled it out with another liquid of my back, and put it inside something like a bottle, and give it to the kids, and the kids says thanks papa! this one is good one!
 I said oh is your kids ? he called you papa he reply yes but don't make kids like you human species does, we take part of my D.N.A abet from me and abet from my wife, and we make our kids the way we want!.
 I said oh so you have wife too? it reply only female and a male can mix d.n.a and created a child that will have both parents in them for long long time, if the parents come to die, with d.n.a of our child they could remake us and we can be just the same as we were before.
 I said to them do you make love like we human do? they reply look at us we do not have the same organs like human! saw they did not have any sexual organs, I said so you don't have sex ? they said not physical sex like human, we use our mind to make love so I said you don't touch your wife then he reply yes with my mind! that is why we took abet of you to make a mix with abet of us and created another species, to study physic and mind human use physic more than mind.
  I noticed that when they where talking to me they had small mouth their mouth didn't open while talking the female voice was more like singing and male voices more like machine and kids voice more like sound of rain, I woke up with a crazy pain in my back, crazy hun...

No comments:

Post a Comment